Friday, July 25, 2008

Planet Fun









Every day I have been unpacking boxes, helping the girls figure out what they should keep, what they shouldn't keep, entertaining Jake, etc. etc. Needless to say, it has gotten old. I feel like I'm kind of at a stand still until we get empty boxes broken down and out into the garage which I did some of that last night just to feel like I accomplished something. But before that, I decided there would be no unpacking yesterday and we would find a place for Jake so he could run around and get some energy off. With it raining, we opted for an indoor playground and went to Planet Fun...which has all kinds of climbing and crawling tubes and some arcade games. Jake had a blast just running and playing while the girls and I played games...mostly skee ball. Also, taking silly pictures which Jake wanted nothing to do with.

3 comments:

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun (along with working hard, I'm sure). We finally got home last night from our trip.

The Rice Family said...

poor mags missed out on all the fun

The Woolfpack said...

yes... believe me... mags gave us an earful. But, had to get out of the house with Jake and go somewhere kid friendly. He can only take so much of Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond rightn now. ha.