Thursday, July 17, 2008

For those feeling left out (Kimmylouwho)



Natalie made a 3 day trip down south to Lexington to stay with her friend Kaylan Butler and Ellie Swisher before our move to St. Louis. I guess I didn't mention that in my last post...slight oversight on my part. Natalie had a great time with her friends and a HUGE thank you to Kim & Teddy for letting them stay with them and run them where they wanted to go. And just a reminder to Kim... St. Louis is WEST, not South. Just in case you ever come for a visit. ;)

2 comments:

KimmyLouWho said...

I know I'm pathetic, but at least I made it in a posting. How sad am I? I guess I will do anything for attention. :-) We did enjoy having Natalie and Ellie here btw (that's from texting)!

Five Bama Tipton's said...

Okay you...stop trying to get more post time than me..ha..ha! Love you Kimmylouwho, so glad all the girls had a good time. I'm still upset I wasn't invited! So glad my Woolfpack made it safely to St. Louis.
Love you all-
Sandy