Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One last post before packing up...

Click to play One last post....
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


The packers (no, not from Green Bay) will be here tomorrow so I thought I would share what we have been doing our last few days here. Trips to Kings Island and Boomerang Bay, sleepovers, sleepovers, sleepovers, Jake's tball games, getting our Skyline chili fix, a few girls nights out for Michelle, and just trying to soak up whatever time we can get in with our friends before we leave. If all goes as planned, we will be heading to St. Louis on Monday, the 14th. I will post something as soon as we are up and running there and I get a second or two. Until then...

4 comments:

bengalschick said...

Thanks, Michelle....as the tears flow...:-(

The Rice Family said...

Landslide was playing while I watched the slideshow :(

Five Bama Tipton's said...

Love you guys and miss you so much. Hate that I won't make it to KY before you leave, but will get to St.Louis as soon as we can. Love the highlights. Be careful.
Sandy

The Scott Family said...

Really gonna miss you guys.