Monday, June 23, 2008

Woolfpack to the Rescue!











Today started off with early morning (too early for Krysta & Natalie) dentist appointments for the kids. I have been a bad mommy and not been good at keeping up with re-scheduling for cleanings and today was Jake's very first dentist appointment. He did fabulous sitting still while his teeth were being cleaned and checked and guess what? Not one cavity for the little guy!! Maggie on the other hand does have one that needs to filled but out of 4 kids, only one cavity, so I'm happy about that. On our way home after making a donut stop which I'm sure the dentist would frown upon, we saw a turtle crossing the road on 42. So... as I pass it and realize it's a turtle, Krysta begs me to turn around and check it out. She LOVES turtles and has been wanting one for some time now. I make a u-turn and Nat jumps out and rescues the turtle from oncoming traffic. I thought for sure we would witness it being flattened right in front of us, but thankfully the traffic went around the moving target. We brought it home and watched it for little while... and then took it to the pond for a proper release.

1 comment:

Five Bama Tipton's said...

You're such a good mom!!! Wish we had that GREAT Cool KY. weather!
Oh, by the way I love Maggie's hair!
Love you-Sandy