Friday, June 27, 2008

Pool time!!

Several people have asked me what Maggie's reaction was to finding out she starts school so soon when we move to St. Louis. Maggie had more of a reaction when she found out we won't be living in a "pool community" and lots of tears were shed over that. Which was a perfect segway for me to tell her that it really wouldn't matter because... she will start school 2 days after we get there. I really emphasized how much she loves school, she would be able to make new friends right away, and when she is off for 3 weeks, Natalie would be in school. She thought that was pretty cool. As for me... I realized, I will always have a kid with me since she and Natalie won't be on the same schedule. O well!!! For the time being... we are taking full advantage of the pool and spending what time we can there while we are still here.



1 comment:

msellejax said...

i'm so sad you guys are leaving and i don't even live there! you will be missed! cant wait to hear about the life and times at fc in the fall.