Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hip Hoppin'

 

Tonight was Maggie's Hip Hop Recital. She's been going practically all school year on Thursday nights and finally got to perform her hip hop routine to the song, "Take it to the floor." Her best friend Bella Spiritoso was also in her class and they had a fun time performing this routine for their talent show at school last week. The girls did a great job and for a treat, we all went to Graeter's afterwards for some ice cream. Way to go girls!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

bengalschick said...

Yes!! I love it!! Maggie's got the Krysta pose down!!! Awwww... you should have told me about it. I would have tried to go!! :-)

Five Bama Tipton's said...

Maggie is cracking me up...too much...I love it. Can't wait to see the video! Okay, she looks just like Krysta! Miss you guys. I'll be at the beach this week so we've got to talk soon...know it's busy and crazy with you guys. Love you-
Sandy

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

That's great! I love the pose.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Maggie has the look down perfect and the hat makes the outfit. Aunt Kristi

The Rice Family said...

that is TOO cute. love those outfits. maggie just towers over her BFF!

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.