Monday, March 31, 2008

Meet Molly

Well...I can't believe I'm posting this one. We have added a new member to our Pack. Molly is a 3 1/2 year old Jack Russell Terrier who happens to be camera shy. Long story short: Molly was staying at our neighbors until they could find a home for her because she was going to be put to sleep. The kids are always asking when we are going to get another dog and part of Jeff's bribery to help the kids adjust to the move to St. Louis was he would get a dog. Whatever!!! So, we have had Molly staying with us on a trial basis and so far, so good. She is housetrained, rarely barks and quite frankly is a lazy dog. Just wants to sit next to whomever is willing to sit and rub her belly. She has not lacked any attention since she has been here so I guess she is a keeper.

6 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Oh I am so glad that you saved her life! You are my heros! She is very cute!

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Michelle, I can't believe you caved. Molly is cute and if she doesn't bark you've got a winner.

The Woolfpack said...

Yeah... she's really been good. Like night and day from our other dog, Rockey.

bengalschick said...

Oh, I love her!!!! I am so glad you all are gonna get her! Save the puppies! LOL

The Rice Family said...

i can't believe you got a dog before the big move!!!

KimmyLouWho said...

Molly is adorable....we had a jack russell and she was great although a bit crazy.........I love the breed...short and spunky!!!!!!!!!