Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here we go.... Again!


In case you haven't heard... we will be moving yet again. The project Jeff is currently working on is with Folgers which recently got sold and is no longer a Procter and Gamble brand. Jeff not wanting to stay with Folgers and wanting to stay with P&G, has taken an offer in St. Louis, Missouri. The plant he will be at makes Cascade, Febreze, and Mr. Clean. Thankfully we don't have to be there until July so the kids will finish school here and have part of their summer spent here before we make the move. Needless to say, lots of mixed feelings right now especially for the older girls. And lots to get done around this house to get it ready to put on the market.

8 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Boo hoo hoo. We'll miss you guys, but understand U have to go were the work is.

The Rice Family said...

this is your worst post EVER

Darren, Mandi, Carson & Ava said...

I hate this post too!

The Woolfpack said...

For the record...so do I. :(

bengalschick said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bengalschick said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tammy said...

I am sorry you are having to move when you want to stay. I know the kids are miserable now, but they will soon adjust.
We will not see you before you go:(

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Michelle, I can't believe what I'm hearing. Obviously, NKY will miss you guys. I know what you are feeling. I definitely have went through those same feelings. I sure did not want to leave NKY.