Saturday, March 8, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For...











We knew we were in for some snow... but... didn't realize we were going to end up with "Blizzard Conditions". I told someone I wish we would just get a good dumping of snow because so far, what we have had this winter hasn't really been much. Well, it started about 8 a.m. yesterday morning and went on through this afternoon. I think we've got a good foot of snow and with winds gusting up to 30 mph...some nice sized drifts as well. The kids had some fun playing out in it before it got dark and will have more fun tomorrow. Oh yeah... and the Florence Mall doesn't close for "Blizzard" type weather. GRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

I can't believe how much snow all of you got. Better you than me :)

tammy said...

I believe I heard you make that comment!!!!!!

bengalschick said...

STUPID FLORENCE MALL!!!!!