Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who needs a pool??











One of the biggest adjustments for the kids since the move has been not having access to a pool like we did in Kentucky. Especially for Jake since he's the one who is home all day while the girls are in school. He does enjoy taking baths and when I walked in to check on him the other day, this is what I found. Jake in his goggles and swim trunks swimming and splashing and making the best of the situation. He's also been totally into the Olympics, especially the swimming and all the attention on the amazing Michael Phelps.

4 comments:

bengalschick said...

Hilarious! I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Five Bama Tipton's said...

Him and Cam would make a great pair! I felt like I was looking in my own tub. Have a great week.
Sandy

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

That is cute! He looks like he is having a ball.

Darren, Mandi, Carson & Ava said...

I love it! I should make this suggestion to Darren, since he's always complaining since our last house had an inground pool. He misses it!!!!