Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Senior Fun Day




Krysta's Senior Class doesn't take a Senior trip like most schools do...and our wallet is thankful for that. But, they do get a day of fun and go to Sports of All Sorts for fun, food and games. This is going to be a long, last month of school for her. Because of taking so many snow days this year, school won't be getting out until June 3rd and basically she is done with all her big projects, etc. by the beginning of May. She keeps telling me how pointless this last month is going to be for her. And believe me, if I could have her home helping out with Jake this next month as we put our house on the market, I would let her stay home...but... rules are rules so she has to go.

3 comments:

Five Bama Tipton's said...

Oh mom...you're no fun, rules...what are those??? Ship her south, I'll take her too. Keep me posted on all her fun things.Krysta enjoy your last month of high school. Love you guys.
Sandy

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

It's funny, Ky used so many snow days and we haven't even had one snow day! I miss not having snow days.

The Rice Family said...

Oh I remember how long that last month of H.S. can be!! Big accomplishment though - way to go Krysta!!