Monday, April 2, 2012

LOVE these kids of mine!

Life as I know it is about to be insanely crazy... Natalie graduates from high school June 2, we plan to move back to Cincy/NKY soon after, and Krysta gets married September 3 in Texas! These are all happy times, events, milestones in our lives and I just hope that in the business of it all, I can enjoy them and keep the balance with everyone. To do all this, I know I need to keep my focus on Him! Continue to improve in my prayer life and give it to Him. Afterall, He is in control and everything is in His time. So thankful to Him for these kids of mine... they are my biggest accomplishment in this life and I pray I do the job of being their mother to best of the ability He has given me.

3 comments:

Shilo said...

Życząc radosnej twórczości opublikował ten komentarz Grzeh radząc dolewanie oleju do brzuszka gdy braknie Ci sił lub pomysłów.

Wanjohi kibui said...

wow.I love your posts on this blog.Mmhh 'Those kids'.great stuff

Pansy Wan said...

You have a beautiful family