Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake!!




I don't remember any of my girls being as excited as Jake is to turn 5. In his mind, for some reason that I don't know, this is a big one!! For the last couple of days he keeps saying, "I can't believe I will be 5!" So... first thing this morning the words out of his mouth were, "Mommy... I'm 5 today!" And he has proceeded to tell that to anyone who he is in contact with. Yes, my baby is 5 years old today. It makes me a little sad to see him growing up. We had his birthday party over the weekend with a pirate theme. We had a treasure hunt that included walking the plank, pin the patch on the pirate, crawling through a tunnel, treasure toss game, jumping in a bouncy house and then finally finding the treasure which was a pinata. Overall it went well but I'm glad it is over. Happy 5th Birthday Jake! We love you.

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Happy birthday Jake! I can't believe you are 5 either! We love you and miss you! Love Mrs. Amy

Five Bama Tipton's said...

He's the cutest pirate we've ever seen...and 5!! Wow!!!!