Sunday, November 25, 2007

Jake's 4th Birthday

The only group shot I could get at the party.
Jake ready to bowl
Jake and his cake

Jake is now a big 4 year old. We had a bumper bowling party for him and a few of his friends. Jeff's parents drove in for a very quick weekend visit so we got to have a family celebration with them and then his party with his friends. He got several new car ramps with hot wheels, spiderman themed toys, lightsabers but surprisingly his favorite seemed to be the Cincinnati Reds ball cap his mommy got him. His eyes got real big and he ran to see it on him in the mirror. He ran back in and said, "It's perfect!!" Happy Birthday Jake! ~More pictures on new link~

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like fun!!

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Happy Birthday Jake! I can't believe he is 4. I remember first coming to NKY and he was so little. I think I'm getting old. Wait, Michelle you're a day older. :)