Sunday, June 10, 2007

Do you hear the silence?? Well..almost.

This afternoon, we drove Krysta, Natalie and Maggie up to Camp Kern for the Florida College Ohio camp. This is Maggie's first year for camp so all three girls are away at the same time. I suppose in some ways it will be a nice change of pace around here for the week, but let's not forget the 3 year old little bundle of energy that's left behind. When I was growing up, I lived for summer camp, and honestly, I still get excited on that first day when everyone is arriving...and getting to see the excitement through my girls. I hope it's a good week for the three of them...getting to reacquaint themselves with friends they have met in previous years and making new ones as well. Since Natalie has the camera with her, there won't be any pictures to post this week. But, maybe she'll get some good photos to put on her page. Until then...I'm enjoying just hearing Jake running through the house.

1 comment:

msellejax said...

Enjoy your week of kids to camp!Glad baby Connor is doing so well.